Tuesday, April 3, 2007

More Than Rubies Session







I teamed up with Jennifer Sanders and Susan Hurley this last holiday season and helped them out with images for their "Christmas Affair" booth. They are wonderfully talented interior designers, and wanted to try out selling fantasy dresses for little girls.

I photographed several children, including my own, and their children for all of their promotional images (as well as for wonderful portraits of our children in these beautiful dresses and tuxes!) I then gave them Gift Certificates for $150 off of a portrait order from my Studio to go on each dress they sold. I just wanted to post some images from a few of those sessions here for everybody to enjoy!

Here is a link to their website http://morethan
rubies.net/index.html I highly recommend you check them out, and be sure to let them know you heard about them here!

No comments: