Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Are you haveing trouble calling my office line?

I have heard from some of my clients that they can not get through on my office line listed on the website. My phone has NOT BEEN DISCONNECTED!! When we moved we switched to VONAGE in order to keep the same office phone number, and ever since, we have had problems with receiving phone calls from some numbers.

I have asked Vonage to look into this, and they can not find a problem. So.... I am going to post my cell phone number so that there is an alternative number to reach me on. Please ONLY USE if you can not reach me on the office line.

Cell number 512.663.0641

Sorry if this has caused any inconvenience for any of my clients!! Hopefully the problem will be solved soon, or Time Warner will start providing service in this area and we can go back to them!

No comments: