Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Very Exciting News for Taylor Made Photography and a local family!


I have such a special story to tell!! I am honored to be a part of this journey this family will be on for the next several months as well as for many years to come!

Ethan actually came to me back in June as a referral from another one of my clients. He wanted me to photograph his daughter and him by themselves as a surprise gift for Cassie, his wife. He was soooo cute about it and so excited to do this for her!!

He went and picked Eliot up from pre school without Casey knowing it, packed her clothes.... everything just perfect. We did the session of just him and his 4 year old daughter, Eliot, and the images were so cute, fun and playful just like he had wanted. Then he choose the perfect image and had me add a letter he had written to her on it. Then before I framed it he came in and hand signed the letter portion of the print. He was so nervous you would have thought her was signing gold!!

Then, to give it to her... oh man... sweet!! Guys... pay attention to this part!!

Ethan made a romantic Dinner Date with Casey to take her to their favorite little restaurant here in Austin one night. When the waiter seated them at their table the print was hanging on the wall above the table! She apparently was quite shocked and thrilled with the print!! The letter he wrote was very personal and touching!!

Ethan and I had made the arrangements that they would all come back as a family and do their family portraits and shots of Casey and Eliot together to go along with the ones we had already. Ethan had told me the day he choose the image that they were trying to get pregnant. Then when he brought her in to see all of the images they had taken that day they had the wonderful news to tell me!!

They were Pregnant!!! I was so excited for them, that it had happened so fast for them.

Then they said "... WITH 5"!

I about DIED!!! I about fell out of my chair!!

So needless to say we are going to document the pregnancy with images here at the studio about every 3 months for as long as she is able to be out of the hospital. Once she has to be on bed rest in the Hospital, I will pack my gear and go to her every 3 weeks!



Can you even imagine?? 5 BABIES!!! Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers over the next year! They are hoping to maintain the pregnancy till February of 2009!! She is currently 14 weeks along and the first images here are from her first session at 10 weeks.

Please keep a watch on my blog, I will keep you updated on their progress regularly! I will also be doing some sort of a fundraiser for this family around the first of the year, so please let me know if you have any ideas for that if you would like to help!

Thank you Casey & Ethan for allowing Taylor Made Photography to be a part of this incredibly special time in your life! I am so excited to be able to document it for you, it is truly an honor!! It really means a lot to Rhonda and myself. Please, let us know if there is anything we can do for any of you during this time.

No comments: