Monday, October 27, 2008

Jones Quints - now 17 weeks along



The Jones Quints are now 17 weeks along. Wow, was there ever a change in Casey's belly in 3 weeks!! This is so exciting to watch unfold!

A member of their church has created a website for them. They were overwhelmed by friends, family and their church members with questions of how they could help, what they needed, what they wanted... that in this day and age, the easiest thing to do was build a website that all of that information was easily assessable. So here it is if you are at all interested in following their journey or possibly helping out in any way. www.joneslife.net

What I would like to make my mission for Taylor Made Photography, is to supply them with as many diapers as we can... I would love it if my clients and Taylor Made Photography could pull together and get enough diapers to help them make it though the fist year!! From now till the Quints are a year old, for any client that brings in a pack of Pampers Diapers I will give them a FREE 8x10 from their session! That is up to a $75 value for a $17 - $20 donation! (I may be off on the prices... it has been a long time since I have bought a pack of diapers!!)

OH... they have also found out the sexes of the babies!!!
4 Girls and 1 BOY!! WOW!!!!


No comments: